- Personally identifiable information can be collected from our web site; this information is used to make matches between nannies and/or babysitters and families in need of childcare. This information is only used for this process and will not be shared with any third party.
- Should nannies, babysitters or families choose not to submit their data online, other options are available to collect needed data.
- Security procedures are in place to protect from the misuse of information collected.
- Nannies, babysitters or families may correct any information provided.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected. We only have access to information that is voluntarily given to us via the website, email or other direct contact. We will not sell or rent this information to any third party. We will use information provided by to make matches between nannies and/or babysitters and families in need of childcare. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to make the needed nanny/babysitting placement.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
Nannies/babysitters and families may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via email email@example.com or phone 832-482-4639. Please contact us to:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect information provided by nannies/babysitters and families. When sensitive information is submitted via the website and in person, the information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information, that data is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to make the necessary nanny/babysitting placement are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.